Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Friday, March 16, 2012

weekend.

Happy weekend!

I think it will be a low key one for us. It seems like 95% of the population headed down to Florida for the week. Every year I wonder how so many people fit in that state during the month of March. It's like every college student and elderly person I've ever met. Not to mention, all the people that actually live there!!

 So anyway, who knows what we'll be doing here in empty Wisconsin, but I'm under the impression that it's going to be pretty stinkin' nice outside this week and that's all that really matters to me. I've got my husband, my growing baby girl, the sun, and two full days off work. I'm all set.

Here's a flashback from last year around this time. When I too was a lucky one to soak up some sun in FL. Here we are at Epcot with the grandparents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment