Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Thursday, March 15, 2012

dear baby.

Dear Baby C,
You are 23 weeks old today.  I'm still very amazed that you're living inside of me. When I learn about how you're growing, I think about how incredible our God is, but sometimes I honestly think the whole thing is pretty strange. I'm so happy about you though.
At this point, I'm told that you're already starting to look like a miniature newborn. That your lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. And your eyes have formed now too! You weigh just about 1 pound and are a foot long. Unbelievable.
Lately, your daddy and I have been at work during the day which is good because we will be able to take care of you when you get here, but bad because it's so nice outside and we want to go discing. Daddy says he really hopes you like coming discing with us too. On the weekends we sleep as late as possible, followed by friends and family time, errands, cooking, church and date nights until Monday rolls around again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment