Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

part timer.

Happy Tuesday!
Today, I am relaxing and enjoying my new life as a part time employee at Affinity and a part time stay at home wife/soon to be mama.  I am so thankful for the extra hours I have during the week to see friends, spoil my husband with good meals, and to prepare for our little one.  It's a blessing that we are in a situation where I am able to do that for our family.

What's what on my mind today with a whole day off? I know that's what you were thinking.  Maternity pictures and baby registries. I am loving pinterest and all its wisdom today as I do some searching for cute poses, ideas, props, outfits, etc for maternity pics... At 25 weeks, its still really early for this, but hey, I'm excited and I don't care who knows it!

Nurseries. I promised myself that when I started working part time, I would get going on that baby room and today is no exception. So baby c, kick once if you like an idea and kick twice if you don't. Remember, this is all about you (and no one else is home to bounce ideas off of).




0 comments:

Post a Comment