Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Thursday, March 29, 2012

dear baby.

Dear Baby C,

Today you are 25 weeks! Just about 15 more to go... You weight about 1 1/2 pounds, you are 13 1/2 inches long, and I can feel you wiggling around now! We're starting to think more about how we want your room to look and we've started moving some furniture around to try to make room for you and all the stuff you need to be comfy. It's so fun daydreaming about it and I so wish I could paint the room for you!

Just yesterday, as your daddy and I were watching American Idol, I pictured us one year ahead of today and by that time, you will probably be crawling all over the place in our little apartment. It's so hard to believe! Sometimes we think about how much of an impact you will have on us - they say I won't believe how much I'll love you as soon as I lay eyes on you. I'm so looking forward to that day, but try not to be too hard on me, I'm nervous about what you're going to do to my body on your way out!

Oh, and ladies - I found this awesome link on pinterest with some great ideas for maternity outfits here on this blog if you're interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment