Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

projects.

It just seems like I have so many half started projects.  Before our baby is born, I am determined to get through as many as I can. Unfortunately, thanks to Pinterest, the projects actually seem to be multiplying instead... Here's my latest pinterest inspired project.


Hubbs and I tend to lean more toward the gender neutral stuff for baby room decor so I thought I could whip up some lacey-ish crafts to make the nursery more (little) ladylike. The nursery is going to be the colors of these curtains. I am just itching to get it all decorated!!
Currently I am also working on a Shutterfly book to display our wedding pictures from that oh-so-special day back in December 2010.  We splurged a little on this part of the wedding and it was worth every penny. See some of our pictures and our photographer's blog here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment