Meet The Coltons

Life As We Know It

Sunday, September 23, 2012

good-bye maternity leave.

Well. That went fast. I started work on Thursday. I had 432 e-mails. And it was surprisingly, not so bad for such a long time being away from my little peanut. Unfortunately for Grandma, my little angel wasn't so angelic for her first day of babysitting... She's been struggling to take the bottle lately and she wasn't having it on Thursday, however my blessed mother did manage to get two ounces in that cute little belly.
Friday morning was a lot better. She was all smiles and funny faces and kicks and hiccups.
This weekend, we had her all to ourselves, and we snuggled that little delicious baby like no other. ;)
(These are pictures from the last month or so, but I've been playing with Adobe Lightroom lately so I had to share...)






0 comments:

Post a Comment